2. Turn the story into direct speech by adding 'speech bubbles' to the drawings and so imagine what the conversation might have been.
3. Photocopy (and enlarge) the pictures; next add as much vocabulary as you can to each picture; then talk about it with your teacher.
5. Cut up the pictures, mix them up and make up a new story.
6. Share your likes & dislikes.
7. Share your feelings and opinions, e.g. "What do you feel about ...?" "What do you consider is ...?"
8. As the teacher (or student) draws the story on the whiteboard, the student tells the story.
9. "What might happen if ...?"
Home | Articles